Photo: kj.vogelius, Flickr
- The Parisian macaron is quite the ecumenical treat -- ideal for Easter and Passover. (But can it replace Peeps?)
- Speaking of all fine French things, Bastide has gone casual -- and it's "simply a joy."
- Asparagus, harbinger of spring, embodies the first principle of cooking: "When you have great ingredients, you don't have to do much to make a great dish."
- Here's a recipe for something you didn't know you wanted: zucchini tea cake.
- Looking for a more traditional sweet treat? Look what the Easter bunny brought: cinnamon rolls.