Photo: llsimon53, Flickr
- New York coffee, long relegated to the B-list, is now emerging as a first-run star.
- Meanwhile, those 2007 wines are elusive, says vintner Aubert de Villaine: "They are like women." Ooh la la.
- Strip House is gaining respect with age. (We're talking steak, folks -- not the other kind of stripping.)
- Feeling too poor for steak? Head to the East Village for a roundup of cheap and tasty spots.
- And for dessert, this chocolate pudding recipe confirms what everyone already knows: Nutella rules.