"lemon" news and stories
Add a sweet tang to your dishes with homemade preserved lemons.Continue Reading
| Niagara's Lailey Vineyard. Photo: Monika Bartyzel
- Trekking across the Niagara Region for seasonal comfort food, pies and wines, and traveling through Muskoka for honey, coffee and family farming.
- "Mad Men," their love of cocktails, and a recipe for a Betty Draper-inspired gimlet.
- Sumac's sour, fruit-like flavor makes it a great substitute for a splash of lemon.
- Open's 2008 Riesling-Gewürtztraminer is a fine summer wine, plus the run-down on Beringer's 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon ("a steal") and Prospect's Pinot Noir.
- The porcine pleasures of prosciutto pioneers.
- Recipe: Wild Blueberry Lemon Jam
Filed under: In Sixty Seconds
Most Popular Stories
How to Throw a Dim Sum Party