- Our pockets empty while our bellies fill with booze: "Canadians boosted alcohol sales by 4.3 percent [this year], funnelling more than $18.8 billion into the economy."
- SeaChoice now offers a downloadable sushi guide about locating sustainably sourced fish, but brace yourself -- the beloved unagi and hamachi are on the list.
- Laiterie Charlevoix's Le 1608 cheese -- the "pleasant tang of the long finish clinches this cheese's spot as a new Canadian favourite."
- Miga restaurant in Mississauga, Ontario, a favorite due to "wannabe luxe comforts."
- A guide to that Twitter cooking shorthand we've seen so much.
- Wine on a budget -- a general rule for which wines to grab and which to avoid.
- Au Petit Chavignol in Vancouver -- serious cheese, an amazing wine list and full meals.
- Next time you spy bubbles, it might not be club soda -- Ontario's about to get Camitz Sparkling Vodka.
- A talk with Kevin Kent, "possibly Canada's great prophet of Japanese knives."
"le 1608" news and stories
Most Popular Stories
How to Throw a Dim Sum Party