- Just a little tinkering with a free grocery store recipe results in Honey-Mustard-Glazed Grilled Salmon.
- Consumer Reports asked grocery shoppers for their most satisfying chains, and Publix and Trader Joe's soar while Wal-Mart tanks.
- AJC asks readers which perishables they trashed after city power outages.
- A brief review of Goldfish awards it only two out of five stars.
- A talk with Tim Gaddis, cheese monger for Star Provisions, about beloved cheeses and understanding customers.
- The Weekly Recipe Menu starts with SCRAM (salsa, cheese, rice and meat) and ends with Tex-Mex.
"grilled salmon" news and stories
Filed under: In Sixty Seconds
This dish is based on a recipe from one of last summer’s issues of Bon Appetit. I was flipping though it for inspiration when the picture caught my eye. My dish is Grilled Salmon with Pineapple-Jicama Salsa, which uses salmon instead of the halibut called for in the original and eliminates the step of preparing a tostada, though corn tortillas are still a nice accompaniment. The thing that really made me want to try this was the salsa, a combination of pineapple, red onion, jicama and peppers. It sounded fresh and delicious, in addition to being colorful. Since it’s spring, fresh flavors and the chance to fire up the grill are definite pluses when it comes to dinner.