- It's Thanksgiving, and the magazine has a ton of great ideas.
- America's great wines to serve this holiday.
- Some easy recipes for foods to give as gifts this season.
- Jacques Pepin's favorite holiday desserts.
- A visit to the cooking school at Mexico's Rancho La Puerta spa.
- Here's the next great food destination in Las Vegas.
- The secrets of a cocktail master.
- This month's recipes include: Chicken Liver Pate' with Pistachios, Ginger Beef and Pork Toasts, Caramelized Onion and Toasted Bread Soup, Creamy Potatoes with Bacon, Applesauce Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake, Best Ever Nut Brittle, and Santa's Little Helper.
"food and wine magazine" news and stories
- If you're going to buy a dwarf Key lime tree for your dad, be careful.
- A Very Dallas Thanksgiving.
- A quick guide to some biodynamic wines.
- Explore the foods of Cleveland, Louisville, Memphis, and St. Louis.
- A guide to Thanksgiving in your 20s, 30s, and 40s.
- America's best new whiskeys.
- This month's recipes: Sweet & Spicy Chicken Curry, Cashews with Crispy Sage and Garlic, Potato Chips with Chevre, Pepper Jelly, and Bacon, Smoked Mozarella Spread with Flatbread Crackers, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Pumpkin and Yellow Split Pea Soup, Savory Cranberry-Walnut Biscuits, Dr. Pepper-Glazed Ham with Prunes, Roasted Turkey with Italian Sausage Stuffing, Apple Cake with Toffee Crust, and Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake.
- It's summer, and that means it's time for a good old-fashioned Nantucket clambake.
- Wolfgang Puck on the 25th anniversary of Spago.
- What is White Tea Liqueur?
- Are vegetarians eating more meat these days?
- What's your food personality?
- Here are the best new California chardonnays.
- This month's recipes: Tarragon Lemonade, Goat Cheese-Garlic Toasts, Grilled Shrimp Summer Rolls, Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon, Caviar, and Dill Cream, Easy Chicken Fajitas, and Espresso-Chocolate Semifreddo.
- The mag visits star chef Jean Georges Vongerichten in Bora Bora.
- What is the world's greatest wine city?
- Japanese flavors are the next big thing.
- A quick lesson on how to cook pasta.
- Three ways to create a more interesting kitchen.
- Hungry travelers might want to try these portable salad bar candy bars.
- Here are some perfect salads and perfect salad dressings.
- This month's recipes: Chicken with Peruvian Marinade, Cucumber-Grapefruit Crab Salad, Grilled Hanger Steak with Bacon Chimichurri, Ginger Rice, Smoked Chicken Pizza with Red Pepper Pesto, Lemon Cake with Crackly Caramel Glaze, and the O-Hurricane Cocktail.
- Brooklyn has become America's food design central.
- Mario Batali has a new book out about NASCAR? Okay.
- Three star chefs make simple but elegant desserts.
- What the heck is Big Wine, and is it good or evil?
- Slashfood isn't the only one who has photo contests. Food & Wine is running their first ever.
- The mag also wants your input on how to improve their web site.
- This month's recipes include: Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Figs, Tea-Scented Pumpkin Soup, Napa Cabbage Salad, White Cheddar and Scallion Muffins, Crispy Monkfish with Capers, Grilled Hickory-Smoked Hanger Steak, Apple Crumble Cakes with Chestnuts, and The Icebreaker, a cocktail made with ice wine, grapes, and Vodka.
Most Popular Stories
How to Throw a Dim Sum Party