- This is one of my favorite food mags now. Each issue is jam-packed with recipes and info.
- On the cover: Rachael drinks another cup of coffee (tea?) She seems to have one in her hand a lot. She needs the caffeine, considering the 35 TV shows she currently does.
- A guide to romantic weekend getaways (yeah, Valentine's Day is coming up).
- One feature I don't like: a behind the scenes look at Ray's wedding. Yeah, she ties in the food to the story, but really...
- I don't understand the No Recipe Zone column. This one is for Cheddar and Apple Turnovers, and it's supposed to be done without directions. Then you turn to the column and there are directions. WTF?
- Spend a Stolen Weekend in Austin, Texas.
- Make yourself a healthy Tuna Burger.
- Cook some 30 Minute Meals, including Rachael's Giant Reuben Loaf.
- After you eat that, how about a Raspberry-Lemon Shortbread Tart?
"everyday with rachael ray" news and stories
Most Popular Stories
How to Throw a Dim Sum Party