Photo: larryjh1234, Flickr
Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- The princess of E.V.O.O., Rachael Ray, as a gas-station attendant?
- Why do some sodas contain corn syrup?
- Make a sueño before summer's end.
- Sometimes a half-empty jar is a good thing, especially when making vinaigrette.
- It's tomato season, and time to make this oft-mispronounced appetizer.
- These tips will prevent you from over-cooking pasta ever again.
- Tiramisu need not be plain -- mix it up.