Photo: thebittenworld.com, Flickr
Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- If you can't satisfy the craving for Girl Scout cookies, try your hand at Samoa Tartlets.
- Don't be afraid to show off your pot rack, spice rack or canned-food cave.
- Batali brings Eataly, a Turin-based Italian food bazaar, to New York -- brewpub included!
- Don't scribble grocery items as they come to mind -- there's a better way.
- Never mind debating white or red wine -- the most important question is: crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
- Get your oopa on with a Greek drink menu.
- Bag some baby bok choy before winter's end.