Could you tell a Nutty Buddy from a Drumstick or a Bomb Pop from a Firecracker? Take this frozen treats identification quiz on Slashfood.
Frozen Treats ID
What's the point of summer? Nibbling ice cream stuffed cones all the way down to their tips. Can you name these three from left to right?
- Nutty Buddy / Snickers Cone / Drumstick
- Drumstick / Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Cone / King Cone
- King Cone / Drumstick / Nutty Buddy
- Drumstick / Nutty Buddy / King Cone
What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Well, for starters, figure out which one it is! What's the order, left to right?
- Husky / Eskimo Pie / Klondike Bar
- Eskimo Pie / Klondike Bar / Husky
- Klondike Bar / Dove Bar / Eskimo Pie
- Eskimo Pie / Klondike Bar / Dove Bar
Here are two frozen on-a-stick renditions of a sweet dessert treat. Name 'em left to right.
- Klondike Tiramisu / Good Humor Tiramisu
- Good Humor Chocolate Eclair / Eskimo Pie Chocolate Eclair
- Popsicle Banana Nut Sundae Bar / Eskimo Pie Banana Nut Sundae Bar
- Eskimo Pie Chocolate Eclair / Good Humor Chocolate Eclair
The gumballs at the bottom of this conical confection give your chattering teeth something to chew on.
Woo-hoo for red, white & blue! Extra points (okay, not really) if you can remember the flavors.
- Rocket Pop
- Bomb Pop
- Astro Pop
Three super-sour flavors come together in this palate-punching pop. What's it called?
- Triple Shock
- Sour Blast
- Triple Blast
- Roman Candle
This ice tream truck classic boasts a crumby coating and a fun, fruity pink center. We'll share the flavor, but the name of this chilly novelty is what?
- Strawberry Colonel Crunch
- Strawberry Kruncher
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Whitehouse
The details are a li'l bit sticky, but we're sure you can ID these choco-luscious confections from left to right.
- Dove Bar / Good Humor Bar / Haagen Dazs Bar
- Dove Bar / Haagen Dazs Bar / Eskimo Pie
- Good Humor Bar / Eskimo Pie / Haagen Dazs Bar
- Haagen Dazs Bar / Eskimo Pie / Dove Bar
Lick away the summer days with this classic choco-pop.
- Jell-O Pudding Pop
- Yoo-hoo Pop
- Blue Bunny Big Fudge
One of these delicious treats is actually dairy-free. Which might that be?
Rooty tooty - this is one fruity pop! What's it called?
- Froz Fruit
- Haagen Dazs Fruit Bar
- Jell-O Fruit Pop
Chilly little beads pack mega-sour flavor into a convenient little cup.
- Blue Bunny Buckshot
- Dippin' Dots
- Popsicle Shots
- Tear Jerker
Chopped nuts are the star of this classic ice cream truck confection.
- Colonel Crunch
- Toasted Almond
- Nutty Buddy
- Crunch Bar
This luscious, lightened-up ice cream sandwich tastes every bit as great as its full-caloried counterparts.
- Skinny Cow
- Slender Pie
This dreamy treat is a perfect pairing of fruit and cream - all on a handy stick.
- Big Stick
- Otter Pop
Chocolate covered mini chunks of ice cream are a super-quick fix for a chilly treat craving. Name these two from left to right.
- Dibs / Poppers
- Poppers / Nips
- Dabs / Popettes
- Nibs / Dibs
This treat simply says