'Photo: Elizabeth Hait, AOL
Yesterday we wrote about the Grilled Cheese and Wine pairing seminar Laura Werlin conducted several weeks ago. We also mentioned that she's already penned two books on the subject, with the latest being Grilled Cheese, Please!
We got to taste some of her creations, including our favorite, The Spaniard. Now, we want to give you the chance. Andrews McMeel Publishing is giving Slashfood readers a chance to dive into Laura's wonderful world of grilled cheese with their own copy of her new book.
Find out how to win one out of five copies after the jump.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us about your favorite grilled cheese. What kind of cheese and bread do you use and do you include toppings?
• The comment must be left before 5pm EST on Tuesday, March 15, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive a one copy of Grilled Cheese, Please! (estimated value $18).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!
Hungry for news about fast food, slow food, food politics, food personalities, and food controversies? Then sign up for our weekly newsletter. Plus, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.