Photo: Elizabeth Hait, AOL
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day as your own best friend or with your significant other, Papa John's Pizza is offering lovers a thin-crust heart-shaped pizza for quick take-out. (Maybe you've got better things to do than eat.) After ordering a pie for lunch, we found a handful of pros and cons to ordering this pizza for what's considered a pretty special occasion.
Lovers, you'll have to decide for yourself.
1. Papa John's is the only national pizza chain offering a heart-shaped pizza.
2. The shape makes it easy to fold over and convert into a calzone.
3. Clean-up? Not a problem.
4. It's way cheaper than an actual restaurant meal. (This can also be a con.)
5. You can spice things up with the pepperoncino that's included with your pie.
The cons after the jump ...
1. The pizza really doesn't taste all that great -- the thin crust is reminiscent of pizza we had in our grade-school cafeteria.
2. The pizza does not come pre-cut.
3. You might want to stay away from the garlic sauce unless you both dig garlic breath.
4. It's not an actual restaurant meal. Is your romantic reputation on the line? Then don't do it.
5. The USDA has recently declared pizza contributes to the obesity epidemic.
Become a fan of Slashfood on Facebook and follow us Twitter.