Feel like staying in on cold winter weekends? SeamlessWeb.com is giving away five $20 gift cards to Slashfood readers so they can cuddle up with their favorite meals. Find out how to win (and get complete contest rules) after the jump.
SeamlessWeb is also giving out 350,000 cups of free coffee in New York and DC to celebrate the best way to order food online! Free Coffee Days will last from now until mid-March in New York City and the end of February in DC. (They've also been known for campaigns such as "Less Paper, More Eat," which gave customers a fortune cookie with a redemption code in exchange for their old paper takeout menus.)
To coincide with this promotion, SeamlessWeb has launched a sweepstakes where people can Tweet a photo of their free coffee to win $100 in food. In addition, SeamlessWeb is offering new customers $5 off by using the code FREECOFFEE ($10 minimum purchase). Visit the Free Coffee Days site for dates and locations to receive your complimentary cup of joe and additional details about the photo sweepstakes : Freecoffeedays.com.
Besides handing out free coffee, SeamlessWeb is always available for people to order delivery and takeout from 5,000+ restaurants in 27 cities.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us which restaurant you love ordering from on SeamlessWeb.com.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 15, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive one $20 gift card code (estimated value $20.00).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!