When you put these three Martha Stewart cookbooks on your shelf, you'll always have ideas for meals that are simple to prepare, full of flavor, and delicious. The editors from Martha Stewart Living, Everyday Food, and Whole Living magazines have collected the best of their best recipes here, for the way we want to eat right now. Everyday Food: Fresh Flavors Fast gives you ideas for country breakfasts, hearty soups, and budget-concious main courses (among the 250 recipes), all for home cooks who want great meals made effortless. Cupcakes is a classic, with everyone's favorite eat-out-of-hand dessert in fun flavors for every occasion. Power Foods, from the editors at Whole Living, is the newest of Martha's books, and is a fantastic source for cooking with the 38 healthiest ingredients available. Each ingredient, from sweet potatoes to salmon, is given a full nutritional profile, along with tips on storage and prep. But the best part is that you never have to wonder how to cook these amazingly beneficial foods. More than 150 recipes are offered that take you step-by-step toward better health and flavorful new dishes.
Find out how to win a copy of each of these books after the jump.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below, telling us which Martha Stewart cookbook you'd most like to win and why.
• The comment must be left before 5pm EST on Tuesday, January 18, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Four winners will receive one copy each of Power Foods, Martha Stewart Cupcakes and Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast cookbooks (estimated value $47.00).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!