Photos: John W. Ferguson / Getty Images; Alamy
• A magnum of the Bastianich wine that would best pair with the recipe.
• A Lidia-designed platter that the dish from that recipe could be served on.
• A cluster of products to make that recipe...for example, if the sticker is on the Truffle Risotto page, then I'd give Carnaroli Rice and a fresh truffle.
For friends, children, grandchildren away at college or living on their own..... a tasty care package
• Four or six pounds of different shapes of Lidia's Pasta
• Four to six jars of different flavored Lidia's sauces
• A chunk of Grana Padano cheese
• A bottle of extra-virgin olive oil
For new couples or someone that just relocated
• A full set of the pots and pans I designed, or any number of pieces depending on the size of the gift. I always include some pasta, some sauce, a bottle of wine or kitchen gadgets like spiders, wooden spoons, or ladles.
Where to Find Them: For Lidia's products, and for Bastianich wine, check out her website: lidiasitaly.com
Follow the chefs' suggestions by clicking the links below:
The First Day of Christmas: Carla Hall
The Second Day of Christmas: José Andrés
The Third Day of Christmas: Wolfgang Puck