Chocolate lovers only have eyes for rich bars of the cacao-laden stuff. Chocri has taken that passion one step further by inviting the chocolate obsessed to create their own bars online. First, you decide the base: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate or a combination of those three, and then you choose from more than 100 toppings, ranging from chili to candied rose petals and even real gold-leaf flakes.
Ideal for stocking stuffers this holiday season, Chocri is sending two Slashfood readers a coupon code good for $25, good for two bars.
Learn how enter after the jump.
All customized chocolate bars are handmade with fair-trade, organic chocolate from Belgium. Their dark chocolate is vegan, and all of the chocolate is kosher certified.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what chocolate base and toppings you would use on your bar.
• The comment must be left before 5pm EST on Friday, December 17, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive one coupon code good for one order (two bars per order), estimated value $25.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!
For more information or to create your own Chocri Chocolate Bar, visit CreateMyChocolate.com.