Photo: Scott Schrecker Photography
Last week, Slashfood headed down to Nashville for a behind-the-scenes look at CMT's Artists of the Year celebration and dinner. On top of flying in three James Beard Award-winning chefs to make an unforgettable three-course meal, CMT asked chocolatier Bethany Thouin, owner of Nashville's The Cocoa Tree to come up with a custom chocolate truffle for each of the honorees: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, and Jason Aldean.
Each truffle was created with the artist in mind, and Bethany took inspiration from the musicians' songs and their hometowns. She felt that Taylor Swift, for example, exemplified a fairy tale. Her truffle was made from white-chocolate-cheesecake ganache with a swirl of dark chocolate and graham crackers, dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with homemade graham crackers.
Now, Taylor's truffle can also be yours. Bethany was kind enough to share several boxes of those delectable truffles with us so we can share them with our readers.
Find out how to win one of five special-edition boxes of chocolate truffles after the jump.
These truffles will be available for purchase in-store and online December 4th. For the full story about the event and Bethany's creations, please visit the CMT website.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below, telling us which flavor/musician would be your favorite to bite into first.
• The comment must be left before 5pm EST on Thursday, December 9, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive one box of CMT Chocolate Truffles (estimated value $12.99).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!
Related: The Cocoa Tree, Nashville - Ask a Shopkeeper