Photo: Al404, Flickr
Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- Mind your words -- and alcohol intake -- for the best champagne toast.
- Wine expert says you don't have to know everything about vino to pair wine with food -- you just need eyes.
- Take a bite of some images from the SF Chefs tasting tents.
- A seminar on pig is the best idea for a seminar ever.
- Cook like a Roman with cacio e pepe.
- These stuffed peppers are perfect for those who don't like spicy foods.
- Play match the chef to the eatery with Chris Cosentino.