Photo: arnold | inuyaki, Flickr
- It's an east-meets-west love story: tacos, Korean-style.
- A different east (the Ottoman) meets a different west (London) as chef Silvena Rowe takes over the May Fair Hotel restaurant.
- When you're mixing drinks, adding water doesn't always mean watered-down taste. Chemistry lesson to follow.
- The Lion receives but one star -- and that's not counting chef John DeLucie.
- Meanwhile, the Commodore "feels like the bar next to the bus station, only without the daytime drinkers and sticky floor." And that's a good thing.