Blurb is offering four Slashfood readers a chance to give mom something she'll never forget -- a custom bookstore-quality book, perfect for a family cookbook filled with recipes, photos and memories. To create it, you download Blurb's BookSmart software, import your photos, text, artwork or even your blog, and drop the content into the layouts of your choice. The software is easy and straightforward -- trust us, we've tried it ourselves!
Create a book for her that reflects her style -- whether your mom is like Lady Gaga or like Julia Child in the kitchen. It'll be her new favorite cookbook.
Find out how to enter after the jump.
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us the best "in the kitchen" tip your mom taught you.
- The comment must be left before 5pm EST on Thursday, April 22, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Four winners will receive a coupon code (valued at $36.95) towards creating any book on Blurb.com.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid email address!
To make your own book, visit Blurb.com.