Photo: AJC1, Flickr
Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- Eat those tax troubles away -- there's lots of free or discounted food today!
- Reward your procrastination with a Singapore Sling.
- Learn the way of tea from a Jedi Master.
- An Argentine condiment to rule them all.
- The aforementioned topping would ratchet up this easy steak and asparagus recipe.
- A cooking primer for ramps -- the new bacon.
- Everyone likes a two-timing tart -- with vegetables, that is.