A specialty dish from Locanda Verde. Photo: roboppy, Flickr
A few of the best links on the Web this week:
- Eric Ripert and Anthony Bourdain got themselves a radio show on Martha's Sirius channel, and it sizzles.
- Are you anxious about how much to tip the pizza guy when he rings your bell? Check out this guide.
- From the people that bring you the Food Network, another 24-hour food TV channel is on its way.
- The many wonderful uses for humble coffee filters.
- The James Beard Award semifinalists were announced. Is your favorite chef or restaurant among them?