Photo: orangachang, Flickr
Happy Chinese New Year! We're celebrating with fortune cookies. Made from humble flour, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla, these crunchy cookies and their prophecies can serve as everything from hilarious entertainment to weird compliments to advice on how to play the lottery.
Fortune cookies can predict the mundane or the outrageous, and chances are they're both comical and confusing. Here, the top 10 messages hidden inside:
10. "Good sense is the master of human life."
9. "You are free to invent your life."
8. "You are magnetic in your bearing."
Our list, as collected by Rinkworks.com, continues after the jump.
7. "Face facts with dignity."
6. "The night life is for you."
5. "There is a true and sincere friendship between you both."
4. "Your family is young, gifted and attractive."
3. "You are going to have some new clothes."
2. "Your smile will tell you what makes you feel good."
1. "You will find a bushel of money."