Photo: Flowery *L*u*z*a*'s, flickr
Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- Yes, you can! -- ditch the supermarket and make these 10 food items, that is.
- In these lean times try easy on the pocketbook and easily jazzed up red beans and rice.
- This plastic will fit nicely next to your ATM card.
- Say hello to the banana's big brother.
- With only two pans and some cans of soup, you too can make a panini.
- Do you know what this squashing machine is?
- Chili purists, turn away -- delicious meatless chili in a slow cooker.