Each Thursday, we round up a selection of scrumptious links from our friends over at YumSugar. Here's what they've got cooking this week:
- Rick Bayless is voted the best chef of 2009 -- a well-deserved honor -- beating out Food Network favorites.
- Let's put it this way: Williams-Sonoma got the electoral-college nod.
- Wind down 2009 and fill up for 2010 with sweet potato and bacon in endive boats.
- If you come across a well-coiffed onion, will this instrument come in handy?
- Bacon continues its starring role to the very end.
- Is family-style dining the way to go during the holidays?
- Roll the dice for New Year's fortune with Hoppin' John soup.