- Chef Normand Laprise writes about the health perks, versatility and deliciousness of apples, and offers a recipe for Geneva Apple Puree.
- Canada's Le Mamirolle uses a French process to create a strong cheese with a sweet and salty taste for fromage fiends.
- Toronto's Pico serves "bipolar" cooking on the whole, but boasts an exceptional brunch.
- Sweet dining spots across Canada are experimenting with fancy versions of the classic marshmallow -- from pumpkin flavors to gelatin-free concoctions -- and offering up refined s'mores.
- As fall approaches, there are five things to add to your pantry: spelt, icewine jelly, matcha tea, spicy chocolate and barbecue sauce.
- Fish continue to suffer as we delight in all things from the sea. Now a new study says our obsession with omega-3 fatty acids could bring on "a forage fish wipeout."
- If done right, corn dogs can be a perfect party treat.
Filed Under: In Sixty Seconds