It's Friday afternoon, which means it's time for another assortment of links that have been catching my attention. This week, there's no particular theme, just a motley round-up of recipes, video and gadgets.
- If you love potato chips the way I love potato chips, you'll be totally fascinated by this pictorial tour of a potato chip factory at FXcuisine.com.
- Want to help someone learn to use chopsticks? Biggie has posted a way to make 'trainer chopsticks' over at Lunch in a Box.
- Looking for a crowd-pleasing holiday potluck dish? Try Grandma Lizzie's Pepperoni Bread from John and Lisa are Eating in South Jersey. Just reading the recipe made me drool.
- I continue to be obsessed with Tiny Kitchen with Jill Santopietro, the new cooking podcast from the New York Times. This week she made Homemade Spelt Crackers. Now I want to make Homemade Spelt Crackers.
- Every year, when cold weather rolls around, I start to want to bake bread. My current recipe fixation is the Oat Sunflower Millet Bread from Proof of the Pudding.
- Speaking of baking, how about these Olive Oil Muffins from Smitten Kitchen?
- While it's not particularly practical, I love the idea of a lemon powered desk clock.
- I am dying for a good bowl of bolognese. Both the Amateur Gourmet and Emma at The Kitchn have been cooking it up lately and it looks so darn good!