We just can't seem to post enough about McDonald's here on Slashfood, can we?
You may not learn much about the world from a Big Mac and large fries, but if you take a peek at the menus in McDonald's restaurants in other countries, you might get a peek into their cultural cuisine. Sure, it's not the greatest lesson in the world, but it's a start. Blog Fjetsam has a list with images of just a few things that are offered in other countries:
- Japan - Ebichiki is shrimp McNuggets, Ronald's take on shrimp tempura?
- Japan - Tamago Double Mac - a burger with the addition of sweet egg omelet traditionally served as sushi, tamago
- Israel - McShawarma is turkey shawarma on flatbread
- Middle East - McArabia is grilled chicken sandwich on Arab bread with lettuce, tomatoes and Arab sauce
- Greece - The Greek Mac
- Netherlands - McKroket, with a croquette
- Singapore - McSpaghetti -- yeah, not Italy, but Singapore!
- France - McBeer
Healthier foods boost McDonald's sales
McDonald's might offer breakfast all day long
New Angus Third-pounder at McDonald's
Prince Charles wants to ban McDaonlad's
Consumer Reports picks McDonald's as "Best Coffee"