As promised, today we are going nuts - for nuts! All day, we'll be doing posts that are related to nuts, whether they're giving you ideas for how to incorporate them into a healthy diet or bake them into a dreamy dessert. There are so many varieties of nuts that surely one will appeal to everyone and their flavors complement so many dishes that we won't be able to cover them all, but hopefully we'll inspire you to use them more often, even if its just a bit.
We'll be updating this post with an index of all our nut-themed pieces throughout the day.
- Where are our nuts coming from?
- Party Nuts!, Cookbook of the Day
- Nutella Pancakes
- Rice and Nut Stuffing
- World's largest nuts
- Eat some Puppy Chow with peanut butter
- What does an ounce of nuts look like?
- Vaccine for nut allergies?
- Homemade cashew butter
- Super Mario Nutcracker
- What are nuts?
- Macadamia nuts toxic to dogs
- Theives plague nut farmers
- Japanese-style peanuts via Mexico
- Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
- Almond-crusted chicken
- Lemony roasted Iranian pistachios
- Cashew brittle