Funny how things come in groups. Just yesterday I mentioned the top tinned tuna recommendations from the Times and today in the Observer Food Monthly more tuna. As part of their store cupbaords taste test OFM recommends the folllowing. But who would pay 5 pence short of twelve quid for 210g of bottled tuna??
- Sangiolaro Tuna (210g £11.95 Harrods) "Strong flavour buit nice. I like the long cuts of the fillets"
- Waitrose Ventresca (120g £3.99 Waitrose) "Really good. Nice big chunks and perfect seasoning. I can eat this on its own"
- Ortiz (220g £6.50 Fortnum and Mason) "Very natural and not too salty"
- M&S Tuna (150g 89p Marks and Spencer) "Very bog standard. FIne for a sandwich, It's got that typical tinned tuna taste"
- Fish 4ever (120g £2.79) "Extremely bland. It just doesn't taste of anything at all"